We believe it is important for a business to be invested in the community, and give back any way they can. We are proud to have served the Triangle area for almost 30 years, and we give back regularly to several local charities. We want to show our appreciation for years of patronage by doing what we can to help support and lift up the Triangle communities.
Some of the charities we contribute to include:
- Triangle Family Services – Helping families that are facing homelessness and mental health issues.
- Brown Bag Ministry – Prepares bag lunches for those in need around the area.
- House of Hope – Support for girls who have suffered from abuse.
- InterAct of Wake County – Helps victims of domestic violence and abuse.
- The March of Dimes – A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of mothers and infants.
- Exchange Family Center – Fights child abuse and neglect.
Click the links above to learn more about each charity we support or view our blog to learn more about our charity work.